Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139:23-24
Thursday, January 24, 2008
So here it is, the countdown until my summer begins, leading to a most glorious August the 1st.
I'm a graduate student working towards my PhD in Cognitive Science/Psychology. I live in Indiana with my dog Chompers, who is arguably the cutest dog in existence. I have the best family ever in San Diego: Mom, Dad, Christopher, Luke, and Kyle (who actually lives in Berkeley...go bears), a great boyfriend, Scott, and best friend, Sarah. My life has been extremely blessed, especially this past year, and I'm excited to see what the future brings.
2 comments:
Priceless! Even better than a paper chain!
how did i not see this before? what a great countdown! HOW EXCITING!
Post a Comment